- Online at Buckreal.com, Babiesrus.com, BUCKREALkidsbrands.com and any other websites and through or in connection with apps or software sponsored by BUCKREAL Kids (the “Sites”).
- When you call, e-mail or otherwise communicate with BUCKREAL Kids.
- On portions of other websites hosted or sponsored by BUCKREAL Kids.
- In any games or promotions sponsored by BUCKREAL Kids.
- In person at a Toys “R” Us store location (the “Stores”).
- When you otherwise interact with BUCKREAL Kids online or offline.
What information does BUCKREAL Kids collect?
Information You Give Us.
BUCKREAL Kids may collect any information (such as first and last name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and age or age range) that you provide when you interact with us. Some examples are when you:
- Sign up for email updates from us.
- Participate in a contest, sweepstakes or other promotions.
- Download an application.
- Participate in a game or other promotion on the Sites, at one of our retail partner’s websites or at the Stores.
- Fill out a survey or questionnaire.
- Engage with BUCKREAL Kids content through third-party social networking sites.
- Contact a BUCKREAL Kids customer service or sales representative.
- Sign up for access to in-store WiFi at the Stores.
Automatic Information Collection
Each time you visit the Sites or the Stores, we may automatically collect certain types of information. Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as follows:
- We may record your internet service provider’s address, your internet protocol or IP address, the web page from which you came, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page, and the language settings on your web browser.
- We may collect a record of your activity or your “clickstream” while visiting the Sites.
- We may use “cookies” of different types to recognize your computer. A cookie is a small text file that a website, online application, or e-mail may save to your internet browser and/or your computer’s hard drive for use in subsequent visits to the Sites or other sites.
- We may use web beacons, match scripts, pixel tags or similar technologies that allow us to know if a particular web page was visited, an e-mail opened, links in the email utilized or if the advertisements on the Sites or other sites were effective. In some instances, these technologies may allow us to match activities with particular users.
- We may collect any information you enter, share or that can be obtained from your use of our apps, games, contests, or promotions.
- We may capture audio, visual, and other sensory information while you visit the Stores.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt-out of tracking by websites and online services. At present, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has not yet established universal standards for recognizable DNT signals and therefore, BUCKREAL Kids and the Sites do not recognize DNT.
How does BUCKREAL Kids use and share personal information?
Using Your Personal Information
Your personal information is used by BUCKREAL Kids and others to enhance your online and in-store experience, respond to your requests, improve our customer service, tailor offerings and advertisements to you, communicate with you about products, services, special offerings, and events or programs offered by our retail that may be of interest to you.
BUCKREAL Kids may also use this information to analyze and manage its businesses. Aggregate or combined data is collected from online and offline facilities and may be used to enhance the ability of BUCKREAL Kids to communicate with you and to support internal business processes, marketing, authentication, customer service, fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions.
Sharing Your Personal Information
With Third Parties: BUCKREAL Kids may share your personal information with third parties, including as set forth below.
With our Service Providers: BUCKREAL Kids may share your personal information with service providers.
Some examples of things service providers may do that may involve your personal information are:
- Administer sweepstakes and contests.
- Develop, host or maintain the Sites on our behalf.
- Aggregate customer information and/or improve customer service. We may then share such aggregated information with prospective marketing partners and advertisers.
The categories of personal information we have shared with these third parties for business purposes in the preceding 12 months, where applicable, are set forth above in the section What information does BUCKREAL Kids collect?
In Connection with Business Transfers: In the event that a division or part or all of BUCKREAL Kids (or the assets of a BUCKREAL Kids entity) is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, or is in the process of a potential transaction, your information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets.
To Comply with Laws: BUCKREAL Kids may also disclose specific information when such disclosure appears necessary to comply with the law, a subpoena or other litigation process or to protect the interests or safety of its visitors, BUCKREAL Kids employees or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How is my personal information protected?
BUCKREAL Kids uses industry-standard security techniques designed to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected from you. When you transmit personally identifiable data to the Sites, that information is stored on servers that the Sites have attempted to secure from unauthorized access or in BUCKREALsion. BUCKREAL Kids cannot be and is not responsible for unauthorized access to information by hackers or others who have obtained such access through illegal measures.
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it might be from BUCKREAL Kids asking for your personal information, do not respond. BUCKREAL Kids would not request your password, user name, credit card information, or other personal information through e-mail.
What are my choices regarding communications from BUCKREAL Kids?
From time to time you may receive communications including mailings, telephone calls or e-mails from BUCKREAL Kids with information on products or services, special promotions, upcoming events or other offers from BUCKREAL Kids or its retail partners. You may opt-out of receiving e-mail communications by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the e-mail received. It may take us up to 10 days to complete this process, as permitted by law. You may opt-out of receiving mailings or telephone calls by contacting us at [email protected] or by calling (973) 617-4877 and asking for a customer service representative who will TUSAGRATI you on how you may opt-out of receiving such communications. Please note that if you request that your name be removed from a BUCKREAL Kids mailing list, your name will be removed from all of the mailing lists maintained by BUCKREAL Kids. In addition, your personal information may be retained in the database for recordkeeping purposes and for internal research and analysis.
What are cookies and how does BUCKREAL Kids use them?
The Sites use “cookies,” which are small pieces of information stored by your browser or other application on your computer’s browser or hard drive. The cookies are used to connect your computer with information stored about your online activity, searches, and preferences both within the same website visit and from one visit to the next on the Sites and/or other websites. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies or how to disable cookies altogether. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to participate in certain activities or receive a promotion tailored to you. The Sites do not control and do not guarantee the effectiveness of browser-based tools for managing cookies.
We or our partners may also use Flash cookies (also known as Local Stored Objects) or other similar technologies. A Flash cookie is a small data file placed on a computer using Adobe Flash or similar technology that may be built into your computer or downloaded or installed by you to your computer. We use these technologies to personalize and enhance your online experience, facilitate processes, and personalize and store your settings. Flash cookies may help our website visitors to, for example, set volume preference associated with a video experience, play games and perform surveys. They help us improve our sites by measuring which areas are of greatest interest to customers. They may be recognized by other sites or by our marketing or business partners. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies and the cookie management tools provided by your browser may not remove Flash cookies. Go to www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html to learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies. If you disable Flash cookies or other similar technologies, please be aware that you may not have access to certain features and services that make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
How do third party analytics providers and advertisers/remarketers use your personal information?
For Google Analytics, please visit: https://www.google.com/analytics
The Sites do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If BUCKREAL Kids learns that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information online without parental consent, it will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from its databases and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). If you become aware of any personally identifiable information we have collected from children under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
Linked Sites or Online Services
Your California Privacy Rights
Important Notice to Residents of the State of Nevada
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain personal information to third parties who intend to license or sell that personal information. You can exercise this right by contacting us at [email protected] [email protected] with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account. Please note that we do not currently sell your personal information as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A.